Followers

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Challenge #97 Monthly Sketch

Good Morning Crafters, here we are halfway through summer already, hasn't it gone fast this year. I think because it's been so hot and humid, that time has just flown. We've been so busy working away in our garden this year that it seems to have gone by so quickly. Here's hoping August brings us more of that gorgeous weather.

This week's challenge is our Monthly sketch and Team "A" have really rocked this one
But before we get to their gorgeous creations, we have some winner's from our last challenge
Alota Rubber Stamps Winner is # 273 Eret
Merly Impressions Winner is # 169 Tilly Trotter

Congratulations ladies, please email me so I can get your prize sorted for you

and let us not forget our TOP 3 as chosen by the DT

Congratulations ladies, please grab your Top 3 badge from the badge page up top


This week's sponsors are

offering 2 Digi's of the Winner's Choice

and


offering a £10 voucher to her shop

 Here's our Monthly Sketch.....turn it, flip it, as long as we can see you followed the sketch and have FUN





Using Bearlymine Designs  Mini Dots and Designer Extreme CD



Using Bearly Mine Designs Papers Simply Dots and Yummy Delights



Papers:  Bearly Mine Designs - Petunia Parade and Mini Dots




Using Vintage Fantasy papers

 Bearly Mine Papers "Flower Delight" and "Christmas Wishes"
Image by Saturated Canary "Princess Honor"

*** JUST RELEASED ***

New Digi Set now in my shop



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and congrats to the winners and top 3 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Donna, I've been trying to make contact with you by email since the second of July, being the winner of challenge 92 Sketch, but I don't get a reply. I know you have been busy in your garden, but it's been over a month now, so please let me know something. I'm forwarding my email again today, hope it gets to you.
    Hugs,
    Marianne MW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for a wonderful challenge. I love all of the DT designs. Very inspirational.
    Hugz, Lisa.

    Dreamtime Designs: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamtimeDesigns
    Blog: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
    Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely design - just had to join in this one.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops! Looks like I missed the deadline on this one, but here is what I made using the sketch anyway! Thanks for the fabulous inspiration!
    http://charmedstamping.blogspot.com/2013/08/pool-party.html
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.